VivaVideo: Free Video Editor
Allows users to edit videos and create video montages
- Category Video
- Program license Free
- Version 5.4.2
- Size 36 MB
- Works under: Android
- Program available in English
- Content rating Teen
- Package name com.quvideo.xiaoying
16th Floor, Hangzhou Iron&Steel Metallurgical Technology Mansion, NO.294 Tianmushan Road, Xihu District, Hangzhou City, China
VivaVideo: Free Video Editor is an Android app that lets you create and edit videos locally on your device.
There was a time not so long ago when editing a video locally on an Android smartphone or tablet simply wasn’t possible. Now, these phones and other devices pack in ample memory and processing power, and VivaVideo: Free Video Editor is an app that helps you harness those capabilities.
With VivaVideo, you can record videos with your device, and then, distribute them as is or manipulate them first. The app has a number of built-in camera lenses to take advantage of, including selfie, music video and FX. You can also manipulate videos you’ve created with other apps, videos others have sent you and even videos you’ve downloaded from the Internet. Your videos can be simple, or you can create video collages, slideshows and other presentation packages. You’re not just limited to using videos either. You can incorporate images and a wide range of other multimedia.
VivaVideo features a powerful and sophisticated video editor, and this platform is perhaps what sets it apart from other similar apps most. Basic tools include operations like cut, copy and paste. You can also dictate transitions between videos and other items, and those effects include fades and cuts. There are also a wide range of effects that you can apply, including background filters, reverse video, audio speed adjustments.
Once you’ve completed a video, VivaVideo will also help you share it. You can share via email or an IM, but the app also has broad social media integration. Upload to YouTube, post on Facebook or Google+ and much more.
- Create and edit videos locally
- Record videos
- Include photos and other items in montages
*** Happy New Year! ***
For your better experience to memorize 2017, we have
- Bug fixes and performance improvements
If you have any problems, please feel free to contact us: [email protected]
Or find us online in Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/vivavideoapp/
Your feedback is welcomed and highly appreciated.
Potentially dangerous permissions
- ACCESS_COARSE_LOCATION: Allows an app to access approximate location. Alternatively, you might want ACCESS_FINE_LOCATION.
- ACCESS_FINE_LOCATION: Allows an app to access precise location. Alternatively, you might want ACCESS_COARSE_LOCATION.
- CAMERA: Required to be able to access the camera device.
- READ_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: Allows an application to read from external storage.
- READ_PHONE_STATE: Allows read only access to phone state, including the phone number of the device, current cellular network information, the status of any ongoing calls, and a list of any PhoneAccounts registered on the device.
- RECORD_AUDIO: Allows an application to record audio.
- WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: Allows an application to write to external storage.
- ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE: Allows applications to access information about networks.
- ACCESS_WIFI_STATE: Allows applications to access information about Wi-Fi networks.
- GET_TASKS: This constant was deprecated in API level 21. No longer enforced.
- INTERNET: Allows applications to open network sockets.
- MODIFY_AUDIO_SETTINGS: Allows an application to modify global audio settings.
- RECEIVE_BOOT_COMPLETED: Allows an application to receive the ACTION_BOOT_COMPLETED that is broadcast after the system finishes booting. If you don't request this permission, you will not receive the broadcast at that time. Though holding this permission does not have any security implications, it can have a negative impact on the user experience by increasing the amount of time it takes the system to start and allowing applications to have themselves running without the user being aware of them. As such, you must explicitly declare your use of this facility to make that visible to the user.
- VIBRATE: Allows access to the vibrator.
- WAKE_LOCK: Allows using PowerManager WakeLocks to keep processor from sleeping or screen from dimming.
- WRITE_SETTINGS: Allows an application to read or write the system settings.